My photo
is where I love to be! No matter the location, I use each shoot to tell a little of the story behind your family, and simply to capture beautiful photographs that you will love forever. Photography is my all encompassing passion ~ I feel very privileged that it allows me to share in a day in the life of you and your loved ones just hanging out and having a bit of fun! What a job.

10 March 2011

Little Mermaids




Little Love got a little bit lucky this week with a family of three particularly adorable girls fronting up for pics. Full of beans and perfect poses, Miss I, M and E delivered the goods for at least two hours of non-stop photography. Throw in a few accessories and it got even better, after all sparkles and tulle never fail.. Mum and Dad have trained them well ~ even sitting in the waves in slightly soggy tutus looked cuuute!  Great work Cookies!