My photo
is where I love to be! No matter the location, I use each shoot to tell a little of the story behind your family, and simply to capture beautiful photographs that you will love forever. Photography is my all encompassing passion ~ I feel very privileged that it allows me to share in a day in the life of you and your loved ones just hanging out and having a bit of fun! What a job.

28 February 2011

Those Big Brown Eyes


Back to good ol' proper kids photog this week. It was another warm morning but beautiful models in a beautiful house gave us lots of great photo opps. Stairwells, doorways, bunk beds, courtyards and buckets were all put to good use resulting in a lovely collection of pics. The best features were, of course, those two sets of big brown eyes and dark, dark eyelashes from Mr O and Little Miss J. Too cuuuuuute. A busy morning for all involved but definitely worth the hard work ~ well done everyone!