My photo
is where I love to be! No matter the location, I use each shoot to tell a little of the story behind your family, and simply to capture beautiful photographs that you will love forever. Photography is my all encompassing passion ~ I feel very privileged that it allows me to share in a day in the life of you and your loved ones just hanging out and having a bit of fun! What a job.

22 February 2011

Lucky in Love



This week's blog involves another story of Grown Up Love!
Of course, there was a very cute two year old heavily involved in the proceedings but lots of extra focus was on Mum & Dad as they tied the knot in front of their family and friends.
Despite the grey skies there was plenty of bright colour wherever this bridal party went with our Beautiful Bride in red and sparkles with a flowergirl to match. We had the privilege of capturing their very special "First Look" before it was down to the local beach for some undercover fun. They say rain on your wedding day is good luck. One thing is for sure.. no luck is needed here. Congratulations L&B!!