My photo
is where I love to be! No matter the location, I use each shoot to tell a little of the story behind your family, and simply to capture beautiful photographs that you will love forever. Photography is my all encompassing passion ~ I feel very privileged that it allows me to share in a day in the life of you and your loved ones just hanging out and having a bit of fun! What a job.

23 March 2011

Young Love



Young Love. A&M are full to the brim with it. You just have to hear the proposal story to know these two are for real. R-E-A-L. But so relaxed at the same time..Must Have Shots? Don't have any. Particular angles? Don't care. Whatever I like? Whatever you like! they say. Yipee! Location was perfect, weather was fine and enthusiasm was sky high. Our beautiful bride appears and we get Groom Tears straight up ~ off to a flying start! A few more tears and a lot more laughs saw A&M announced as husband and wife 31 levels up looking over perfect Sydney. Congratulations Mr & Mrs K!