My photo
is where I love to be! No matter the location, I use each shoot to tell a little of the story behind your family, and simply to capture beautiful photographs that you will love forever. Photography is my all encompassing passion ~ I feel very privileged that it allows me to share in a day in the life of you and your loved ones just hanging out and having a bit of fun! What a job.

02 February 2011

Love Belly





 It's been a while since we've had a bit of belly love up in lights..So no better shoot to feature than that of the M family. Up for anything, we started on the rocks, found the perfect blue door, did a bit of face-pulling and a little finger-painting all resulting in a lovely story about this family of Almost Four. Mr H was the perfect three year old but once he was done it was Mum's turn to have a little relax and a bit of a dip. Feet up and floating on a perfect summer's morning, just Mum & Bub.