My photo
is where I love to be! No matter the location, I use each shoot to tell a little of the story behind your family, and simply to capture beautiful photographs that you will love forever. Photography is my all encompassing passion ~ I feel very privileged that it allows me to share in a day in the life of you and your loved ones just hanging out and having a bit of fun! What a job.

28 January 2011

Eleven weeks of Delight

  Little Miss S. What can I say? Big enough to be wide eyed, big enough to be smiley yet so little she will fall asleep anywhere, curled up in any position, in the middle of any shoot! As the only grandchild in the P family she is adored by all and it is not hard to see why. Little button nose, dark blue eyes and Mum's dimple make The Perfect Package. What a delight.