My photo
is where I love to be! No matter the location, I use each shoot to tell a little of the story behind your family, and simply to capture beautiful photographs that you will love forever. Photography is my all encompassing passion ~ I feel very privileged that it allows me to share in a day in the life of you and your loved ones just hanging out and having a bit of fun! What a job.

10 February 2011

Big Splashing Fun!


I would say 95% of Little Love's shoots are fun. Some, I admit, can be a little on the challenging side, but mostly they are fun. This week's Feature Family, however, absolutely take the cake. I could have photographed them all day long, two hours just wasn't enough! Not only are they a ridiculously good looking bunch but they were all soooo lovely and genuinely like each other, yes even the kids! I'd turn around and two would be hugging, others laughing, kissing or just swinging hands. So throw this perfect family onto the perfect backdrop (one of Sydney's best kept secrets) and what do you know? We have a REALLY GOOD SHOOT. Really good and Really fun. Pleasure was all mine, and not just because I was the only dry one left standing..