My photo
is where I love to be! No matter the location, I use each shoot to tell a little of the story behind your family, and simply to capture beautiful photographs that you will love forever. Photography is my all encompassing passion ~ I feel very privileged that it allows me to share in a day in the life of you and your loved ones just hanging out and having a bit of fun! What a job.

06 December 2010

Must Be Love

I suspected this one was always going to be fun. Enthusiastic subjects? Tick. Beautiful light? Tick. Handsome Hub-to-be & ridiculously gorgeous Bride-to-be. Definite Tick. Some serious looooove? Without a doubt! Milling around at one of Sydney's most picturesque bays at an ungodly hour (!) served us well with lots of pics of Ms C & Mr H. Well done to the lovebirds involved. Great practice for February.. can't wait!