My photo
is where I love to be! No matter the location, I use each shoot to tell a little of the story behind your family, and simply to capture beautiful photographs that you will love forever. Photography is my all encompassing passion ~ I feel very privileged that it allows me to share in a day in the life of you and your loved ones just hanging out and having a bit of fun! What a job.

11 December 2010

A Little Sunshine

Yep, it's been raining. Really raining. Bucketing down, Chucking it down, just coming down, down, down. Then suddenly! After the tiniest little bit of sun we were surrounded by green and lots of it. Leafy trees, long grass and weeds-on-steroids popping up everywhere. So no better place to put our little ray of sunshine than in the garden. We just handed over the the perfect wet weather accessory and waited. Fascinated by colour and shape Miss L was a natural to capture. Big eyes, gorgeous smiles and cheeky expressions made for a supercute pics. Can't help but love this one. Aaaaaah.