My photo
is where I love to be! No matter the location, I use each shoot to tell a little of the story behind your family, and simply to capture beautiful photographs that you will love forever. Photography is my all encompassing passion ~ I feel very privileged that it allows me to share in a day in the life of you and your loved ones just hanging out and having a bit of fun! What a job.

02 January 2011

Spying



Another episode of Neglectful Parenting on my behalf reveals a couple of mini photographers hard at work.. Busy directing, composing, shooting and analysing images I was left in peace to capture two of my favourite subjects.  Their running commentary of 'Smiiiile! Cuuute! Eyes this waaaaay' was very amusing ~ scary to think how much they secretly observe. And yes, that is the pile of laundry in the background I should have been doing...