My photo
is where I love to be! No matter the location, I use each shoot to tell a little of the story behind your family, and simply to capture beautiful photographs that you will love forever. Photography is my all encompassing passion ~ I feel very privileged that it allows me to share in a day in the life of you and your loved ones just hanging out and having a bit of fun! What a job.

17 January 2011

Irresistible

A newborn shoot doesn't come any easier than this. A perfect three day old who sleeps for over three hours straight. And when she sleeps, she smiles. Gold! There were lots of gorgeous pics of little Miss L to blog but I think this one says it all. Soft, dreamy, calm, beautiful and all bundled up seemingly very happy with life on the outside. What a dream bub. Big congrats to lovely Mum, Dad and big brother M.