My photo
is where I love to be! No matter the location, I use each shoot to tell a little of the story behind your family, and simply to capture beautiful photographs that you will love forever. Photography is my all encompassing passion ~ I feel very privileged that it allows me to share in a day in the life of you and your loved ones just hanging out and having a bit of fun! What a job.

27 November 2010

Dad & His Girls

At the risk of sounding dull, boring and repetitive I'd like to say...Yay! We've had a Cracker!
Yes, more gorgeous kids (albeit the pink variety this time) and an all round happy family whose photogenic gene is very much alive and well. Seriously. ALIVE AND WELL. I swear someone is training these children to look down the lens with bright, natural smiles and big, sparkly eyes (Mum?!)! Again, was a pleasure. One of my favourite families who never fail to deliver. Big thanks to the W girls and Dad!